Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points?

3 posters

Go down

How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points? Empty How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points?

Post by ilabcy Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm

How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points? i mean how will you guys sell it to us? via MOL points ? cherry credits? smart globe sun prepaid load? if this is the kind of payment you will set for us i strongly agree with you then! i hope you use this kind of system for us to buy Spoints thanks more power!

ilabcy

Back to top Go down

How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points? Empty Re: How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points?

Post by Frozen` Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:52 am

Paypal and Western Union are the only available payments for now. We plan to implement other types of payments, but I have to talk to main Game Masters first and then I'll let you know. Sorry for incoveniences, but right now we have to think about it. Please share your opinions with us here so maybe we can figure something out together.
Frozen`
Frozen`
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points? Empty Re: How do you plan on selling us Rohan Shine Points?

Post by jevenom Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Frozen` wrote:Paypal and Western Union are the only available payments for now. We plan to implement other types of payments, but I have to talk to main Game Masters first and then I'll let you know. Sorry for incoveniences, but right now we have to think about it. Please share your opinions with us here so maybe we can figure something out together.
PLease have mobile payments
jevenom
jevenom

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen` Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:18 pm

We're thinking about it, but company which offered us mobile payment wants 90% so its not profitable
Frozen`
Frozen`
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down