Server Rates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Rates

Post by Frozen` on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Exp x15
Drop x20
Gold x20

Refine Status/Level 100%
Rare Forging 100%
Unique Forging 75%
Ancient Forging 55%
Weapon Enhancing +13 [safe]

Hero Skills
Elemental Dungeons
Teleport to Upper
Jobchange
Fixed mini - map jump bug


Last edited by Frozen` on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Frozen`
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Mariusz on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 pm

What about:
- Weapon upgrading?
- rare forge?
- pet combine?

Thanks:)
avatar
Mariusz

Posts : 3
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Zeus on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Frozen` wrote:
Refine Status/Level 100%
Unique Forging 75%
pff.

Zeus

Posts : 4
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Frozen` on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:24 pm

I dont know anything about pet fusion and weapon enhancing yet, I'll let you know as soon as possible. About rare forging, its gonna be 100%
avatar
Frozen`
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Blokerq on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 pm

What about starting items ?

Blokerq

Posts : 2
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Mariusz on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Frozen` wrote:I dont know anything about pet fusion and weapon enhancing yet, I'll let you know as soon as possible. About rare forging, its gonna be 100%
Thank you frozen Smile
avatar
Mariusz

Posts : 3
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Chevell on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

I think the level status should be like 80%, just to create a bit more of competition Smile because with 100% its useless to have guild skills.

Chevell

Posts : 7
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Zeus on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Chevell wrote:I think the level status should be like 80%, just to create a bit more of competition :)because with 100% its useless to have guild skills.
50% it was in order to perfectly.

Zeus

Posts : 4
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Mariusz on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:31 am

Zeus wrote:
Chevell wrote:I think the level status should be like 80%, just to create a bit more of competition :)because with 100% its useless to have guild skills.
50% it was in order to perfectly.
Agree.
avatar
Mariusz

Posts : 3
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by DIEFORME on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Zeus wrote:
Frozen` wrote:
Refine Status/Level 100%
Unique Forging 75%
pff.
its the use of rebirth system 100% levl down
avatar
DIEFORME

Posts : 1
Join date : 09/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by LightingStorm on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Armor Enhancing +1 = 100 % fail wtf fix this pls

LightingStorm

Posts : 4
Join date : 09/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Frozen` on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Rates are not fixed yet, but dont worry. Everything will be set and done as soon as our server will have anti - cheat protection.
avatar
Frozen`
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Jagodinka on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 am

What about Skill Enc Succses rate?
avatar
Jagodinka

Posts : 12
Join date : 08/08/2013
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Frozen` on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:40 pm

I dont know anything about ses success rate. I'll post new rates here as soon as server is up.
avatar
Frozen`
Admin

Posts : 78
Join date : 08/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by jevenom on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Mariusz wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Chevell wrote:I think the level status should be like 80%, just to create a bit more of competition :)because with 100% its useless to have guild skills.
50% it was in order to perfectly.
Agree.
seond the motion. 50% wud be enaf
avatar
jevenom

Posts : 9
Join date : 16/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by winwinpunja on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Frozen` wrote:Exp x15
Drop x20
Gold x20

Refine Status/Level 100%
Rare Forging 100%
Unique Forging 75%
Ancient Forging 55%
Weapon Enhancing +13 [safe]


okay. can you tell us now the current rate of this server?
and this is OBT right?

winwinpunja

Posts : 18
Join date : 16/08/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Rates

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum