Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance

+3
depick14
Hells
flyghter
7 posters

Go down

Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance Empty Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance

Post by flyghter Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Giant
Berserk (skill):it says that the CD 45 and the CD its 60
Polerm Mastery :dont gyve weapon atak
Human
I dont know exactly if its how it says in text for rising might 30% mele and for Blessed shield the same its good to check .
Maybe a bit more weapon atak on blunt mastery from def
Dhan
The traps need more hp because they are the single dmg dealer of predator
Half Elf
All in One u need to check this skill to see if he deal all the arrows on lvl 7 because this skill was never fixed and it are the single nice skill on Scout
Dekan
I think u allrdy know u need to nerf dffs and ffs because it are not fair for players who get good armor weapon good pdf good dmg drop and they whit noob gear can easy kill u
PS.Guys if u find more bugs or u find  a class who need buff nerf add a coment here , i want anice ballanced game snd I hope the GM will look here and fix some of the bugs .

flyghter

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance Empty Re: Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance

Post by depick14 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 am

Half Elf
all skills from scout are bad. Scouts are the badest class in rohan make no really good dmg and die fast..

depick14

Back to top Go down

Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance Empty Re: Hey Gm u have some skill to Fix/Ballance

Post by flappy Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

I think if Scouts had lower cooldowns on skills they wouldn't be half bad. Or if they would have a skill similar to Winged Foot. (No, not sprint. It should be sustainable like WF.)

flappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen` Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Alright, thanks for sharing with us. I'll talk to main GM's about these bugs so they can find a solution.
Frozen`
Frozen`
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by winwinpunja Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Frozen` wrote:Alright, thanks for sharing with us. I'll talk to main GM's about these bugs so they can find a solution.
when will the server up?

winwinpunja

Back to top Go down

Post by flappy Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I really think that Scouts have a huge amount of potential to be an awesome class. They would just need a little modification to release that potential

flappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniketos Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Items to reset Skill and Stats for quest 50 lvl ?
Aniketos
Aniketos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum